Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Tesco Festive Wines - worth looking at.

We do try to keep to leisure activities on this blog and one such activity I have recently started to enjoy is the love of "Wine Tasting". So much so that I recently started writing for the tesco wines online blog and also created a buy wine accessories blog to help keep my wine cooler stocked up. It's pretty new and only just starting to get traffic but I envisage this blog to be full of helpfull wine accessory reviews and articles by the middle of 2011. It takes time to find useful and relevant things to mention and promote but something I was recently told by a friend really helped.

I was recently doing some research for Tesco Wines Online
I was looking for some new and fresh stories and good wine advise to give back to tesco customers. My friend mentioned, one way to do this easily was to sign up for Google Alerts. And, with the keyword term "tesco wine" in my google alert, google now sends me a daily email full of new and interesting articles and stories about you got it " Tesco Wine"

In a google alert email I got today I came across this fantastic read from Kevin Ecock. In it he explains the myth about how some people think the supermarket giants such as tesco are ruining the wine trade. He goes on to explain how in fact (his opinion) they are helping it and goes on to give some excellent wine choices made by the supermarkets that can be purchased and at a very reasonable price.

Take a look at his blog post below.
Free Running with Kevin Ecock: Tesco Festive Wines - worth looking at.

When your done, head over to the tesco wines online blog and check out some of the excellent offers and discounts on wines and champagne including £10 off your first order.

No comments:

Post a Comment